Tuesday, May 09, 2006

A 12-13K Recovery Run

After a very trying first day back to work I was primed and ready to go for a run last night. Despite a gentle pace I was still feeling all the mileage I put in last week as I made my way over the first couple kilometers. My body was stiff and my overall energy level less than normal. I kept the pace down and decided to shorten my normal 14K/8.7M run by a mile or so. With 16 days until my 50K it is time to start reducing mileage anyway. Tonight I want to stop at the pool on the way home from work and do some laps. I expect that I will be working late so I will probably have to limit the number of laps as well, but we’ll see. Have a great week!

Comments:
16 days, woo hoo!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?