Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Running, Dieting

Running Report

Last night was a mild 4C/39F as I headed out for my 14K/8.7M run. My legs were a bit stiff as I started out, but not tired like some Mondays following a long-run-weekend. After a couple kilometers my legs warmed up and I felt just find. I concentrating on keeping the pace down somewhat, trying to average roughly a 6:00/K (9:39/M) pace. The run was rather uneventful, I passed two other runners that were scurrying to finish before it was dark, but this night there were no dogs or arrogant Foresters (game wardens?) on the way. My average pace for the 14K was 5:51/K (9:25/M), my legs feel really good this morning.

Diet Report

I would like to say that I caught up with Dawn who has lost 13 lbs. in our race to lose 17 lbs. Unfortunately I am hovering around 160 lbs., which means I have only lost 7. I haven’t heard much about diets from Jank and Jon, so I imagine they are fighting their own gremlins in this department. I think Dawn is going to shut us all out really soon and will earn the gold star and our complete and humble respect. Go Dawn!

Comments:
Way to go! 7 pounds is fantastic -ESP at the holidays!!
 
Hey, you better watch it - I'm down to only +2, from a high of +4!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?