Thursday, November 03, 2005

A Morning Swim

This is definitely a working vacation this, not for my company, no just things around the house that I neglected all year because I was running. This morning I was up at 5:30 getting around so I could have our car at the dealer by 7:00. Time for the 100K inspection, oil change and winter tires. Luckily I have a rental car so I am not stranded, but I had to run a few errands for my wife, then stopped at the swimming pool and swam about 700 meters. My kick needs lots of work, you would all laugh yourselves silly if you watched me.

I have a 10K race on my calendar for Saturday, but I haven’t signed up for it yet. At this point I am not sure I am going to run it, there is still a lot of things I would like to get done this week around the house. Once I get back to work next week it is going to be really hectic until the end of the year, so it’s important that I get the “home-work” out of the way this week.

I started reading a few blogs this morning, but am way behind. I have come to the conclusion that when I am on vacation the time goes by twice as fast as when I work. I never seem to get everything done that I would like, whether it be work or play. Well, I have to go paint a wall – a little upper body exercise ;-)

Comments:
We'll still be here when you catch up on blogs!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?