Wednesday, September 28, 2005

A Day Off

In the interest of a speedy recovery I declared yesterday to be an official rest day, e.g. no training. Instead I spent a couple hours last night working on a new Baden Marathon race webpage complete with:

- A kilometer by kilometer account of the event from my perspective (Yep, 42 pages plus).
- Pictures of the main points of interest at (or near) each kilometer marker.
- Historic information or interesting facts on Karlsruhe and/or the points of interest.

If all goes well I should be done with this virtual tour of the Baden Marathon and Karlsruhe at the end of the weekend. Actually I have to finish this weekend because I have very poor long term memory and will probably forget about all the pain if I wait any longer :-)

Happy training, tapering, healing or running!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?