Thursday, May 19, 2005

Still Relaxing

Kind of quiet around the house, I'm not used to this, my sweety has to work. It is a beautiful day outside, about 70-75°F, sunny, gentle breeze. I'm reading Jeff Galloway's Book of Runnning (2nd Edition). Interesting, I've done a lot of things right in my training.

I fixed some noodles for lunch to go with some chicken and sauce that my wife made last night, then took a 45 minute easy WALK around the fields on the edge of my village. I even left my stop-watch home;) How relaxing, and of course Jeff wrote that an easy walk is better for recovery than sleeping on the couch (my second choice).

A quick look at www.marathonmannheim.de reveals that it is about 2 days, 2 hours, and 16 minutes until the start of my marathon - that's cool - I'm ready to do it!.

Comments:
Jack,
Enjoy the taper, and best of luck with the marathon! I'll look forward to reading your race report...
 
Me too, me too! I'm rooting for you .. and can't wait to hear all about it!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?