Friday, May 27, 2005

Cross Training

I still haven’t run yet since the marathon, but plan to go on a run tomorrow. My legs feel really good, but I guess I will find out after the first run.

In the meantime I have been doing some cross training. On Wednesday I road about 25K/15.5M with my mountain bike and did a few laps at the public pool. I wanted to swim some more but with temperatures exceeding 27C/81F the pool filled up with kids. About the second time I banged heads I quit.

Yesterday I rode about 23K/14M and started fooling around with my weights.

Today I want to take a longer walk. The weather is so nice it is hard to stay in side, I couldn’t have asked for better weather for my vacation! Tomorrow the first pictures for the Mannheim marathon are supposed to be released. I am anxious to see what is available. I have set up the shell on my website that I mentioned in my last post. I will start posting pictures as they come. That is if I can drag myself inside long enough, it is supposed to be up to 32C/90F the next couple days. Summer is here!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?